Développeur Ruby on Rails - H/F
2houses is an online communication, scheduling and reporting tool for separated and divorced parents with respect to their children. After a successful launch featured in international press, we are now recruiting a Web developer to join our development team.
As web developer you will be working closely with our lead developer to build awesome functionalities and ensure the 2houses product responds to state of the art technology and usability.
- Design, build and maintain 2houses website and application features, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media
- Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
Fix and guaranteed revenue based on half-time days job - Flexibility in planning and work location - Contract growth opportunity