Nuxeo is looking for a new DevOps to join the development team working on building a SaaS infrastructure for deploying Nuxeo Platform based applications.
You will work with a team of high-end geeks developing a SaaS infrastructure for providing a software factory as well as a deployment platform.
Your role will be to help the team get everything automatically packaged, deployed, and tested in an efficient and reproducible way.
At Nuxeo, QA/CI and continuous deployment are not new. We've been doing this for a while so we have experts on these topics, however the software (and the team of developers) is growing continuously and the SaaS infrastructure is becoming a sub project by itself; we need more bandwidth.
This position will be more focused on the SaaS requirements, but you will have a lot of interaction with other development teams as well as other DevOps. We're OpenSource, so your ideas and inputs will always be welcomed.
The target environment includes:
- Java Stuff: Junit, WebDriver, Maven, Jenkins, etc.
- HTML5/JS Stuff: Grunt, Bower, YeoMan, Travis.io, etc.
- AWS Stuff: EC2, RDS, CloudFormation, Ansible, etc.
- Docker Stuff: Docker, CoreOS, Fleet, quay.io, etc.
- Some Go based internal tools
- Linux boxes
You should be fluent in at least one coding language and one scripting language.
You must be familiar with Cloud related technologies.
Real experience in QA / CI process is also important.
You should also be willing to fill your brain with a lot of new tools and technologies with quick iteration cycles.
Your application gets bonus points when:
- You have an active GitHub account that you can share
- You have strong experience in several of the technologies listed above
- You have real life experience with building and deploying a large cluster in the cloud
Inscrivez-vous aux Alertes emploi
CDD ou freelance dev full stackPOLIGMAMontpellier, France16 fév.
Développeur back-end Java Senior F/HJfrogToulouse, France8 fév.
Développeur Java EE H/FOodriveParis 10, Paris, France8 fév.
Killer developer IOSSpeakenParis, France6 fév.
Développeur Web FullStask (H/F)LepermislibreLyon, France6 fév.